The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

whoah

this has much nice graphics in it great job on that. btw there is a bug( i think) if u use lightning u get healed. anyways im looking forward to your next work.

Widi responds:

It's not a bug, it's the way that cast works ;)

Fireworks Game Fireworks Game

nice

u got this from Eye Toy rite? Nice i voted 5/5

Lord Of The Rings Quiz Lord Of The Rings Quiz

Well that was a god quiz i sat and played it all

Well that was a god quiz i sat and played it all through. But i dont wanat too destroy for you i know how too get all the movies without pm. Anyways good work!

Flash Virtual Pet 2 Flash Virtual Pet 2

Well..

I liked it but my fuckin pet wont do tricks. I want to kill it.. Cant u make an axe or somethin to kill it with i ur next Flash? PLEASEEE! Anyways good work. Cool thing with the clock and time on stores! :D
CYA!

Commando Arena Commando Arena

A little too hard but.. Its good.

Guess what? YOU OWN!! Nice graphics man!!! The lasers where cool. keep it up! you earn 5 from me. :)

Make a Fighting Machine Make a Fighting Machine

lol

nice man! no shit? a fighting machine called hampster? thats funny. i almost pooped my pants lol. great work man. 5/5

Kill Them All Kill Them All

nice work

was better than the first one. the background was nice and fitted in. however you could make some more weapons like: A rocketlauncher, a shotgun, a submachine gun, and a grenade for example. But it was a fun and entertaining game. good work, and keep doing these shooters. --=CSFactory=--

Button Tutorial (improved Button Tutorial (improved

Man this tutorial is soooo good! This tut explains how to make a Play button and a Replay button but you could also use it for all sorts of buttons! GREAT MAN!! All my 5 r belong to this!

Kill Them All -=DEMO=- Kill Them All -=DEMO=-

Nice shooting game

nice but you could give it a little more health. anyway nice :) soon my very own flash will hit newgrounds.